By entering the Instagram Competition each entrant agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- The Promoter of this competition is Seek and Style
- There is no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- This competition is open to residents worldwide, aged 18 years or over. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, including but not limited to Seek and Style in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- This competition will commence at 16:30 AEST on 28 September 2015 and all entries must be received by 00:00 AEST on 29 September 2015. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- Entrants must have a valid email address and Instagram account.
- To enter, entrants must repost the image to be included in the competition with the tag @seekandstyle and @oliveetoriel and hashtag #seeksale.
- The prize for the winner is an A3 print of their choice from Olive Et Oriel and will be posted free of charge within Australia to the winner. If the winner is outside of Australia the winner must cover postage.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are not negotiable. The winners will be selected by random number generator.
- The winner will be notified via email or direct message on Instagram by 00:00 AEST 30 September 2015.
- Waiver of Release: By participating in this competition, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Promotion Hosts, as well as Instagram, any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this competition and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize. Entrant agrees that any disputes or claims arising out of or connected with this competition shall be resolved individually without any legal action. No monies will be given to entrants for any type of law-suit or for attorneys’ fees. Hosts are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind affecting the Instagram competition in any manner. This includes but is not limited to filtering by the technology of Instagram. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the compeition. Notice of termination/modification/
suspension of competition will be posted on the Instagram accounts for the Hosts.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of Australia